**Welcome to our class website! Here you will find information about homework, what is going on in our class, helpful links, and information about me and our class.
**CAPE MAY field study Friday, May 19th
Giving Tree Wishes:
To make our classroom and recess even better some of these items would be greatly appreciated:
- Tension Curtain Rods and Curtains- to help block the sun from student's eyes :)
- Plastic Bean Bags (for students to use to read around the room)
- Recess items- Nerf products (nerf soccer balls, footballs, etc.) Chalk, jump ropes
- Indoor Recess items- board games, puzzles, etc.
- Extra snack- for students who may forget theirs (nut free snacks please)
*Lower Merion Conservancy Field Study
Site Visits: 10/20, 5/23 and 6/6
Classroom Visits: 9/13 and 4/18
Total Cost- $70- due by December 1st
***A notice was sent home with more information if you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.